View Profile Dwedit

92 Movie Reviews

Awful

There was nothing new, original, or funny about this movie.
Even Zero Wing Rhapsody managed to make me laugh a few times, but this one couldn't even make me smile.

Sonucais responds:

ok

It's a clock movie.

It's equivalent to "B", and has no effort put into it. Therefore it gets a zero.

CherryCokeClock responds:

shut da fuk ^

Funny in a badly made way

Most of the humor of this flash comes from the fact that it's the exact same thing repeated 3 times. Same bad artwork, same nuclear explosion, same "Happy _____" message at the end. Happy tooth fairy to you too.

TJN001 responds:

cool. i did symbol swap as funny joke on youks

12 Game Reviews

This was made in 1999.

In case you people are not aware, this was made in 1999 with Flash 4. It is VERY old. The Newgrounds portal didn't even appear until 2000.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Now go play a real game already!

Rhete responds:

Way to spoil the ending :(

Nice, but you didn't do anything.

You just recorded a bunch of mp3s from a classic video game, stuck them inside a flash container, then submitted it to newgrounds. At least you picked decent bitrates for the music, unlike most flash makers.

The screenshots are nicecly selected, except the orange text could use a shadow behind it to it easier to read.

Maybe you could make the buttons stop the other sounds, then start the new sound.

cloned-illusion responds:

Well, you are somewhat right. Yeah, I did "rip" these from the game, but that is work (actually, one of my best friends helps me out sometimes, and this is one of those time). Yes, I make sure I compressed the files, for if it were not done properly, the file size would JUMP EXCEEDINGLY (can't stress that enough). I submit these to Newgrounds because there was never a series dedicated to strictly video game music, and I think some video game BGM's are better than some melodies from today's songs. Thanks for the review!

34, Male